The AppBuilder Windows-based IDE is a feature-rich suite of analysis, design and development tools.
AppBuilder analysis tools comprise of business-data modelling, data life-cycle analysis and process-flow modelling, together with
a powerful forward-engineering utility that accelerates the transformation of analysis objects into their design and development counterparts.
AppBuilder provides a Platform-neutral development language (build once, deploy many) that translates to the desired code language and
platform by the Appbuilder code generators
• Analysis tools:
• Business-data modelling
• Data lifecycle analysis
• Process-flow (transactions / event) modelling
• User interface designer
• Report designer
• Database Table designer
• Application flow & structure (hierarchy) designer
• Code editor
• Forward-engineering utility transforming analysis objects into design objects
• Short learning curve – only 5 training days are sufficient in order to become productive
• Simple – no special programming skills are required in order to master the AppBuilder
• Reduced Development and maintenance costs
• Focus on business goals not technology details
• One environment for the whole project life-cycle : analysis , design, implementation and maintenance
• Reduced development and testing environments – develop and test on Windows environment, deploy
on multiple target environments.
AppBuilder IDE - Screen Sample: